Get the most out of your CDA dishwasher with our helpful hints…
- Scrape food residues away before loading your dishwasher to improve efficiency and ensure maximum results.
- Place hollow items face down in the basket to prevent them being left full of water at the end of the program.
- Use your delay timer to wash during off peak times, saving energy and reducing your utility bills.
- Test your water for hardness as this can have a detrimental effect on your dishwasher and its cleaning capability.
- Place flat pans and platters around the sides of the baskets to allow complete detergent circulation.
- Always separate your stainless steel and silver, if they come into contact during a wash cycle a reaction may occur and the silver could become pitted.
Check out our buying advice centre for more dishwasher tips.